<span style=”color: #034ea2;”>span>
Advantages of swimming pool enclosure
- Extension of the swimming season from spring to autumn
- Capturing of heat resulting from solar radiation or from additional heating of water,
- Reduction of costs of water heating and prevention of thermal losses
- Time saving and facilitation of maintenance of the swimming pool
- Reduction in frequency of checking the water and dosage of chemicals
- Prevention of skin cancer thanks to screening of harmful UV radiation by polycarbonate
- Reduction in damage to the pool caused by winter weather
- Protection against children or pets falling in water
- Enjoyment of swimming in the open on hot days …after simply shifting the enclosure behind the pool
Advantages of SPA enclosure – Place for your relax!
- You can use your enclosure the same way even for your SPA and whirlpool
- After simply shifting the enclosure behind the SPA you can enjoy your relax in the open air
- Let your enclosure become social centre for your family and friends in the hot spring and summer days
- Mobile enclosure is perfect solution for sporty people who love swimming for health
Impact of the enclosure on air and water temperature
- The polycarbonate panels act like a greenhouse. Direct exposure to the suns rays or, on cloudy days, the effect of diffused rays warms the air within the swimming pool cover. At night or on cooler days the heat of the enclosed atmosphere is gradually lost.
- At the start of the season the water temperature in an unheated pool rises by 2°C per day when exposed to direct sunlight.
- The water temperature also rises on clear days even when there is no direct sun.
- Evaporation of water from the swimming pool leads to loss of heat. If the temperature difference between water and air is 3oC, a 32 m2 pool will lose 40 litres of water per day, and an 80 m2 pool will lose 100 litres per day. An pool enclosure – by isolating the water surface from the external atmosphere and by decreasing the thermal gradient – slows down the evaporation of water from the swimming pool.
- An effective additional method of reducing water evaporation is to spread a solar bubble or foam covers over the water surface. Solar bubbles directly exposed to sun and frost are not durable and become dirty easily. But when they are used under an pool enclosure they perform their function very well. The combination of a bubble or a foam cover with an swimming pool enclosure is a highly successful way of reducing water heating costs.
- If you get too warm inside, just move the segments of the enclosure, and in a few moments you will be swimming in the open air.